Sunday 17 January 2016

How To Spend A Sunday


TIDY UP - I don't know about you but my room gets really messy through out the week. I like to spend Sunday afternoon having a quick tidy up in my bedroom. That way you feel ready for the week ahead.

CATCH UP - During the week I don't get to watch all of the YouTube videos that appear in my Subscriptions box. I usually spend Sunday morning or afternoon (or both usually) having a little catch up.

DON'T STRESS - Try not to think about the fact that it's Monday tomorrow until at least after dinner. If you spend the whole of Sunday dreading work or school the next day, you're not going to enjoy your weekend.

PREPARE - I open up my planner on next week and fill in everything that I have planned and need to get done, so that I know what's going on.

REFLECT - I also open up my planner on the week that's gone on, filling in anything I did that isn't already written down. And also to check that I got everything done that I need to.

PAMPER - I like to have a nice long shower on Sunday evenings and then change in to a pair of fresh pyjamas. I'll wash my hair as well ready for the next day. I do this everyday before work but I like to spend a little more time on a Sunday and use any special extra luxurious products that I have.

1 comment:

  1. Loved this post! Two things I love to do on a Sunday plan and clean! My friends think I am so weird for wanting to plan my week ahead on a Sunday! So glad I am not the only one who does it x

    Nicole x
    have you joined my new blogging community #SpeakUp about raising awareness of issues that affect young people health and wellbeing! Find out more here http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/new-exciting-project-speakup_17.html

    ReplyDelete