Monday 15 February 2016

Current Everyday Makeup


Here's a list of the products that I use on my face everyday that I wear makeup! It doesn't include eyeshadow because I don't wear that during the week when I'm at work.

BASE
Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in 3N Creamy Beige
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 3 Warm Medium

UNDER EYES
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 20
Rimmel Lasting Perfection Concealer in 040 Soft Beige

FACE
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 005 Silky Beige
Sleek Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light

EYEBROWS
L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Medium/Dark

EYES
Rimmel Soft Kohl Eye Liner in 061 Jet Black
L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara in Magnetic Black

LIPS
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me

2 comments:

  1. I love the stay matte powder too. When im at work, i just fill in my eyebrows a bit and wear some mascara. I recommend freedoms brow pomade and too faceds better than sex mascara xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely need to check those makeup products out! I'm always on the hunt for new brow products! x

      Delete