Saturday 20 February 2016

L'Oreal Haul and First Impressions


I've recently bought some new L'Oreal Paris products and I thought I'd share my first impressions!

INFALLIBLE SCULPT CONTOURING PALETTE
This is a new product from L'Oreal which I wanted to try out as soon as I saw it! Both the contour and highlight are cream to powder formulas. I love the contour shade to add an extra definition to my cheekbones. However, the highlight shade is quite light for me and I haven't quite yet worked out how best to use it. I would still recommend this though, as it's quite a different product so it's fun to try out.

LUMI MAGIQUE HIGHLIGHTING PEN
First off, how pretty is the packaging of this! I love the rose gold. I got mine in the shade Medium but it is still quite light for me. I tried to use it under my eyes but it was very white looking. I think it's best to use this as a liquid highlight, rather than for brightening under the eyes.

TRUE MATCH FOUNDATION
Technically this isn't a first impression of this product as I have used it before, but I did just buy a new one. I love this foundation so much! It's so easy to apply, has great coverage and lasts all day! I would definitely recommend.

FALSE LASH TELESCOPIC MASCARA
After religiously using the Maybelline Lash Sensational for the past year, I decided it was time to try a new mascara. I'd seen a lot of bloggers and youtubers rave about the Telescopic so I thought I'd try it. My sister recommended the False Lash one, so I decided to pick that one up. It has fibres in the mascara for extra volume and length. This mascara is very lengthening and I love it! Sadly I don't love it as much as the Lash Sensational, but it is still very good!

3 comments:

  1. The only thing I have tried Here is the foundation but I found it to be really dark for my skin even though I got the lightest shade! I really want to try the other loreal foundations though! Lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's a shame! I love the foundation so much! I haven't tried any other L'Oreal foundations! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey !! Great blog post !! I love reading post like this !! <3 keep up the good work :D

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    ZoellaLook


    Jade

    ReplyDelete