Wednesday 6 April 2016

Easy Ways To Decorate Your Bedroom

I thought I'd do a bit of a different post today and share some parts of my bedroom that I've decorated as well as 6 tips for decorating your room in an easy and affordable way!
Hopefully this can give you inspiration of ways that you can decorate your own room!


#1 USE BOOKS TO DECORATE
You can stand them up or stack them on top of each other as a way of adding colour to your room.

#2 PRINT OUT SOME QUOTES
Have a look on Tumblr or Pinterest for some cute quotes! You can put them in frames or pin them on a pinboard! Choose quotes that will motivate you when you read them!

#3 FAKE FLOWERS
They're super low maintenance and always look pretty! I got mine from Wilko!

#4 PAINT OLD JARS
Use any acrylic paint to paint up some old jars. I've painted some white, pink and copper (I'm slightly obsessed with copper paint). These are what I use to put my fake flowers in.

#5 CHEAP HOMEWARE
Have a look in the Primark home section for little decor pieces. That's were I got my silver elephant and the frame with string, pegs and pictures on from. Everything is super cute and affordable.

#6 DIYS
Look up some DIY Room Decor videos on Youtube. My favourite youtuber for this is LaurDIY!



Hope you enjoyed this post! Comment below if you want to see more posts like this!

Jasmine x

1 comment:

  1. I also love LaurDIY, I think her DIY ideas are so creative. This was a really useful post, as I want to try and "spice up" my bedroom a little xx

    Written to You by Emily

    ReplyDelete